Mission and Goals
The Organic Farming Association of India has been formed with the following objectives:
- Promoting organic as lifestyle with all basic components, food, clothing and zero waste living.
- Highlight the importance of organic farming for our future.
- Involving and engaging consumers around organic agriculture and traditional food practices.
- Build a strong network of people from the grassroots level to the final consumers
- Awareness and involvement of the youth in organic agriculture at every level.